11/05/2008

the spirit of enterprise

I dont know what's getting me into this but i kept losing my cool. I wonder what's wrong with everyone this semester man. I dont know if this is the post (and traumastic) effect of ITP, but i srsly need someone (helpful& ungrudgingly) to enlighten me w all these. We all have enough of brainstorming of ideas and I had enough of thinking which idea will get us an A, which one wouldnt be feasible and such. In the past where people said being competitive isn't healthy and such, but now it's good. way too good, and everyone's being too competitive for whatever's worth mentioning. what excatly are we nuturing ourselves to be?

it's 4am now and i CANNOT imagine why i'm god damn disturbed about it. Can anyone enlighten me the spirit of enterprise? not mentioning this is my core module of why my course exists.

p.s: & i still believe that nothing is tough for a willing heart. last semester was a great and proven testimony for whatever that's worth the single minute of glory.

No comments: