At the end of the day, friends come and go. I couldnt deny this nor I could readily accept it. I learn how to forget, suck it all up (as quoted from M), accept and move on.
But moving on doesnt signify all should end up there and then. I tired to believe that our friendships, and yes, friendships, meant so much more than that single call, text or even a birthday reminder. I even thought of disentangling all hidden vines between us that were left unfound. But hey, maybe those vines werent even exist from the very begining.
And somehow, all the little things that seemingly strike an unforgettable chord all cease in grey. It became very apprarent that things shone in a different light now, and now is the key.
As we all blog in the Moment as well as in retrospection, when I looked back, and look at how things are now, that should be suffice, for now.
Because I don't live in either my past or my future. I'm interested in only the present.
If you can concentrate always on the present, you'll be a happy man. You'll see that there is life in the desert, that there are stars in the heavens, and that tribesmen fight because they are part of the human race.
Life will be a party for you, a grand festival,
because life is the moment we're living right now.
- The Alchemist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment