
I want to watch this!
And I had the same excat outfit as Zac HAHAHA (less the shades in the film)


School started for 3 days and I'm pretty depress now. Everytime I gaze around in LTs, I saw writing, writing, more writing. Everyone burried their heads down to their notes and were furiously penning away. Im freaking freaked out. For the first in entire 5 semesters, i feel suffocated when i sense that. I dont know what's Compensation, Industrial Relations, Int Employment, Training & Development doing in my life.
And I had the same excat outfit as Zac HAHAHA (less the shades in the film)

School started for 3 days and I'm pretty depress now. Everytime I gaze around in LTs, I saw writing, writing, more writing. Everyone burried their heads down to their notes and were furiously penning away. Im freaking freaked out. For the first in entire 5 semesters, i feel suffocated when i sense that. I dont know what's Compensation, Industrial Relations, Int Employment, Training & Development doing in my life.
I so want marketing badly now :(

No comments:
Post a Comment